Gua Sha Basics
Time & Location
About the Event
Gua Sha is a Chinese folk medicine practice that works to stimulate, move and release energy in the body. Teacher, Erin Wilkins, will lead this live online class as a hands on workshop. Erin's favorite gua sha tool will be sent out via USPS mail to participants who register at least one week prior to the class date.
In this class you'll learn:
- History and traditional practice of gua sha
- Intro to Eastern energetics
- Body gua sha workshop
- Facial gua sha and jade rolling workshop
- Cautions and contraindications
- The zoom meeting link will be sent out via email 24 hours prior to class.
- A recording of the workshop will be sent out to all participants following the event (expires after 1 month).
- All sales are final.
- Please note that this is a community care class, not a professional development course.
Erin Wilkins is an Asian American herbalist and Japanese acupuncturist. Her clinical work is rooted in Eastern energetic theory -- tapping into her own ancestral healing traditions to empower others to restore health and prevent illness. Erin founded Herb Folk in 2016 to spotlight Asian American herbalism and to serve our community by making holistic health care more accessible. Erin remains a dedicated activist at the intersection of herbalism, racial equity and environmental justice. She is a parent to two young kids and a proud Yonsei.
- Gua Sha Basics$120$1200$0
- BIPOC Ticket$80$800$0