Herbalism for the Mind
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a workshop on herbalism and traditional practices to benefit the Mind and mental health. Drawing upon traditional Eastern theory, Erin will share her favorite herbs and remedies for mental equilibrium, clarity and grounding. And we'll discover how this knowledge can be applied to daily life and cultivated in a healing practice. In this class you will learn:
- Introduction to Eastern energetic theory with special focus on the Mind and mental health.
- Top 6 herbs and remedies to work with at home.
- Demonstration of how to make and dose infusions and decoctions.
This class can be taken on it's own or as the second class of a four part series on herbalism for Mind-Body-Spirit.
- The zoom meeting link will be sent out via confirmation email and 24 hours prior to class.
- A recording of the workshop will be sent out to all participants following the event (expires after 1 month).
- Please note that this is a community care class, not a professional development course.
- Erin is an Asian American herbalist and Japanese acupuncturist. Her clinical work is rooted in Eastern energetic theory (Japanese and traditional Chinese medicine) -- tapping into her own ancestral healing traditions to empower others to restore health and prevent illness. She is the owner of Herb Folk, an herb shop and clinic in Petaluma, CA. She founded Herb Folk in 2016 to spotlight Asian American herbalism and to serve the community by making holistic health care more accessible. Erin remains a dedicated activist at the intersection of herbalism, racial equity and environmental justice. She is a parent to two young kids and a proud Yonsei.
- Herbalism for the Mind$50$50Sold Out