Infused Oils, Salves & Balms
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an evening of community learning on how to make herb infused oils, salves and balms. Teacher, Jessica Clark, brings years of medicine making experience to share with us not only how, but why this is a valuable medicine making skill. She'll cover the basics, and then some, followed by a hands on workshop. In this class you'll learn:
- DIY basics for infused oils, salves and balms
- Medicinal herbs that are well-suited for use in oil
- How to work with fresh and dried herbs
- Demonstration of how to use an herb press
- Workshop to create an infused oil and salve to take home!
* Jessica Clark is a Western trained herbalist with a decade of experience learning and working with earth based medicine in Sonoma County. She is currently a staff herbalist at Farmacopia in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Sold OutInfused Oils, Salves & Balms$60$600$0