Making Tinctures & Glycerites
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for an evening of community learning on how to make tinctures and glycerinates. Teacher, Jessica Clark, brings years of medicine making experience to share with us not only how, but why this is a valuable medicine making skill. She'll cover the basics, and then some, followed by a hands on workshop. In this class you'll learn:
- DIY basics for tinctures and glycerinates
- Medicinal herbs that are well-suited for alcohol based and glycerin based tinctures
- How to work with fresh and dried herbs
- Demonstration of how to use an herb press
- Workshop to create a custom tincture and a chamomile glycerite to take home!
* Jessica Clark is a community-oriented, clinical herbalist, gardener and beekeeper based in Santa Rosa, CA. She has been working with and around plants since childhood, fascinated by their diversity and inspired by their wisdom. She studied at the California School of Herbal Studies in Forestville, CA and as a traditional herbal apprentice under Donna D’terra in Willits, CA. Her passion is to help educate people on the empowering force of herbal medicine. She has a private clinical practice and is involved with the community health project, Bay Herbalism.
Find her on Instagram @wildbeeherbals and Facebook at Wildbee Herbals.
- Tinctures & Glycerites$60$600$0
- Sold OutFor BIPOC and LGBTQIA+$0$00$0