Nutrition For Hormone Balance
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a class on holistic nutrition for hormone balance. Nutritionist, Carrie Kane, will discuss healthy hormone cycles, common imbalances/red flags, and how to restore your system with food and natural supplements. In this class you'll learn:
- Hormone cycles in the female body from menarche to fertility to menopause.
- What does hormonal balance look like? What does imbalance commonly look like?
- How to eat for hormonal balance and daily menu ideas.
- Favorite supplements, herbs and lifestyle tips.
We will sample food, tea and everyone will take home a sample meal plan. Join in!
Dedicated scholarships for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ community.
* Carrie Kane is a clinical nutritionist and educator with a Masters Degree in Holistic Nutrition. Her work is based on a deep understanding of how to use food as medicine for healing the body and mind. She empowers clients to take charge of their own health and teaches on a variety of topics, including, thyroid and hormone balance, nutrient dense cooking and meal planning, autoimmune disease, and therapeutic supplementation. Her private practice is Heirloom Nutrition in Petaluma, CA.
- Nutrition for Hormone Balance$30$30Sold Out
- Scholarship for LGBTQIA+$0$0Sold Out