Real, Raw Motherhood - The Fourth Timester
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a community talk all about the Fourth Trimester - the 3 months after childbirth. Midwife, Angela Chang, will lead a real, raw discussion about the expectations, the reality, and all the emotions that could come with it. She'll give spacial attention to anxiety, depression within the scope of Western and Eastern medicine.
Open to expecting families, families currently in the Fourth Trimester, and anyone who wants to help new parents navigate this time with grace. Discussion and handouts will include:
- Midwife and ancient traditions around postpartum healing
- Tips to create boundaries with visitors
- Expectations vs. reality around baby, you, and your partner
- A list of resources in Sonoma County for postpartum support and more
* Angela Chang is a Licensed Midwife, Monitrice, Childbirth Educator, Placenta Encapsulator, and a new Mama. She is passionate about educating families about their choices and making this information more accessible in our community. She brings a balance of compassion and trust in the birthing process, paired with a respect for the current medical research and medical standards. Angela is a deeply skilled practitioner whose down to earth energy and humor strongly resonates with the families she serves. She is passionate about health education. Her private practice is A Birth At a Time, serving the women and families of the North Bay.
- General Ticket$30$300$0
- Scholarship- BIPOC Parent$0$00$0
- Scholarship - LGBTQIA+ Parent$0$00$0